In order to train your dog to be well-mannered and also to keep him safe, it's vital to teach your four-legged friend the basic commands such as stay, sit, and heel. Additionally, your pet is capable of learning to do more, and learning new tricks is not only fun for him, but will keep him mentally sharp.
Your dog loves you and wants to please you, so acknowledge his achievements when he does what he's told. You can make it easier, quicker, and much more fun by rewarding him for the job well done. Of course, you'll want to reward your pup by giving him only the best quality, all-natural chew.
Small treats are the best choices for any size dog during training. They keep the session flowing, keep him from getting too full before it’s over and won’t overload him with too many calories like larger treats can.
Additionally, you might want to consider having a variety of treats at the ready to keep his attention. If he becomes bored, you can fire up his enthusiasm by providing a different kind of treat each time. We highly recommend these five healthy, great tasting choices your furry baby will love in recognition of his achievements:
- Beef Jerky Bites - Oven-baked beef jerky chews are high in protein and are easily digestible. These all-natural, grass-fed, free-range beef bites come in thin square shaped pieces and are a perfect training treat for any dog.
- Tendon Bites – These single-ingredient grass-fed, free-range beef treats are two to four-inch long morsels of delicious goodness. This healthy alternative to rawhide and manufactured chews is the reward your dog will appreciate.
- Bully Stick Bites -Without added hormones, preservatives or chemicals, these treats not only celebrate his efforts, but are a treat for his dental health too. Their firm texture aids in the reduction of plaque and tartar.
- Tripe Twists – These tasty all beef tripe chews come in twisted spring shapes that are packaged in a re-sealable bag for long lasting freshness. Honor his endeavors with these nutritious and fun twists.
- Salmon Jerky Strips – Salmon is rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, which is great for your pet’s cardiovascular system and joints. These chewy treats will quickly become one of your dog’s favorite ways to celebrate him!
Enjoy the effective, convenient way to influence your dog’s good behavior with these healthful, all-natural choices.
At Nature Gnaws, our chews are made from 100% grass-fed, free-range, all-natural beef, completely free of hormone injections or genetic modification, and with no added flavors or preservatives - because nothing is too good for our dogs.
For more information, please visit www.naturegnaws.com today.